Astral projection is one of the most exciting,exhilarating and surreal experiences you can have in your life. Unfortunately, most people that try to achieve astral projection give up before having their first out of body experience. We all have the ability to astrally project, it is an inherent ability we are all born with but modern life and the stresses it brings can make astral projection hard to achieve.
If you are looking to learn how to astral travel I don’t need to tell you about all the positive benefits it can have on your outlook on life. Astral projection can bring some life changing benefits such as improved mental outlook and physical well being, harnessing intuition, increase in spirituality and getting in contact with loved ones that have passed on.
If you are new to astral projection or someone who has been struggling to project successful for longer than you can remember please keep reading.
Astral Projection Underground
Finding simple astral projection techniques and information online is extremely simple, finding course that dives straight into every aspect of astral projection is another. Astral Projection Underground is the definitive and comprehensive astral projection course that I strongly recommend all astral projection beginners to check out. Creator Abhishek Agarwal is an expert in astral projection and it’s clear that his knowledge and ability to astral project is one of true appreciation.
Astral Projection Underground will teach you everything you need to know about astral projection and how to master astral projection travel. To call this call a thorough and comprehensive course is an understatement.
What Will Astral Projection Underground Teach You?
If you are like most that have struggled for years to project successfully then this course will quickly turn things around and teach you step by step how to overcome the biggest hurdles. You will learn how to:
- Basics and benefits of astral projection
- Expose astral projection myths and common misconceptions
- How to eliminate fear and anxiety
- How to prepare for your astral projection experience
- Relaxing your body and silencing your conscious mind
- Pre projection symptoms and signs – tracking your progress
- Common road blocks that can stop your from succeeding
- Post Projection Basics
- Introduction to the astral world
- Astral Plane – entities that inhabit astral planes
- What you can do while projecting
- Getting back to your body and more….
4 Part Video Series & 6 Part Relaxation Audio – Natural Sounds
The addition of a 4 part video series is a fantastic module in the course and covers some of the most intriguing and fascinating aspects of the astral world such as:
- Amazing Space Travel
- Astral Sex
- Astral Travel Speeds
- 12 Exercises for super concentration
One of the bonus inclusions in the course is the 6 part relaxation audio based on various nature sounds such as “Tropical Waves” and “Tropical storm. All in all there are over 6 hours of relaxation music for you.
Creator Abhishek Agarwal has created one of the most well respected and well courses available today for Astral Projection. His sheer passion for teaching shines through and those who take this course are quick to find astral projection success. If you are serious about astral projection and want to discover what lies beyond the physical world by having your first out of body experience then I strongly recommend checking out this wonderful course today.Read More
One of the easiest astral projection methods out there is the hanging rope method. In fact, this technique is taught to most astral projection beginners for good reason, anyone can do it and it is very simple to practice.
The best way to get started is to do the following;
- Lay comfortably in bed – make sure you are not too tired
- Tell your mind to let go and get comfortable
- Focus on the sound of your breathing – keep your breathing deep and steady
- Begin to feel your body relax as you listen to the sound of your breathing
- If you have random thoughts pop into your mind, bring your attention back to your breathing.
- Tell the muscles in your to feet relax – let the relaxing feeling spread up your legs
- Emerse yourself in the wonderful sensations as it spreads up your body and your body lets go
- Your body should feel completely relaxed – it may feel as if you are floating
- Prepare yourself for pre astral projection symptoms such as;
- Change in weight perception, strong vibrations all over your body, rapid heart rate, buzzing sounds, change in body temperature, fast breathing.
Using The Rope Method
- Once you are feeling the pre astral projection symptoms make sure you let them subside
- Visualize a rope hanging from the ceiling in your room
- With your mind, reach up to grab the rope all pull yourself up
- Hopefully your astral body as left your physical body and your are experiencing astral travel!
If you are struggling to let your mind and body go and have your first astral projection experience then I strongly recommend Astral Projection Underground. Astral projection Underground is one of the best courses you will find to teach you how to astral travel with hours of audio, video and how to guides to help you master astral projection.Read More
If you are struggling to have your first astral projection experience it is important to understand what you need to look out for and the very important pre-astral projection symptoms that are tell tale signs that you are close to leaving your physical body.
The classic astral projection symptoms include;
- Intense vibrations through your body
- Change in body weight perception
- Fast breathing
- Change in body temperature
- Rapid heart rate
- Buzzing Sounds
- Difficulty breathing
If you are experiencing any of the astral projection symptoms above it is important that you let them subside. The key is to get through those pre astral projection symptoms before attempting to pop out of your body.
One of the weirdest sensations you will feel is the intense vibration all over your body. This sensation can feel surreal but it is perfectly natural as your astral body prepares to pop out of your physical body.
One of the hardest things you will need to do in order to get past these symptoms and leave your body is to not consciously think about them. It can be easier said than done, especially if you are constantly asking “am I getting close.”
It is critical that you do your best to relax and not be fearful when facing these changes. There is nothing to worry about, these changes are perfectly natural. Fear can stop you from achieving your first astral projection experience. In time you will be more in tune with the pre astral projection symptoms and what they mean for your astral projection journey.
It is important to never give up, astral projection is a wonderful experience. If you are finding it difficult to astral travel then I recommend checking out Astral Projection Underground that is one of the most thorough and complete astral projection courses available today.