Astral Projection Method – Simple Technique for Astral Travel
One of the easiest astral projection methods out there is the hanging rope method. In fact, this technique is taught to most astral projection beginners for good reason, anyone can do it and it is very simple to practice.
The best way to get started is to do the following;
- Lay comfortably in bed – make sure you are not too tired
- Tell your mind to let go and get comfortable
- Focus on the sound of your breathing – keep your breathing deep and steady
- Begin to feel your body relax as you listen to the sound of your breathing
- If you have random thoughts pop into your mind, bring your attention back to your breathing.
- Tell the muscles in your to feet relax – let the relaxing feeling spread up your legs
- Emerse yourself in the wonderful sensations as it spreads up your body and your body lets go
- Your body should feel completely relaxed – it may feel as if you are floating
- Prepare yourself for pre astral projection symptoms such as;
- Change in weight perception, strong vibrations all over your body, rapid heart rate, buzzing sounds, change in body temperature, fast breathing.
Using The Rope Method
- Once you are feeling the pre astral projection symptoms make sure you let them subside
- Visualize a rope hanging from the ceiling in your room
- With your mind, reach up to grab the rope all pull yourself up
- Hopefully your astral body as left your physical body and your are experiencing astral travel!
If you are struggling to let your mind and body go and have your first astral projection experience then I strongly recommend Astral Projection Underground. Astral projection Underground is one of the best courses you will find to teach you how to astral travel with hours of audio, video and how to guides to help you master astral projection.